Assistant Professor Edward B. Geerson
Language Institute Building, Rangsit Campus
- B.A./M.A. (Magna Cum Laude), International Policy Studies, Monterey Institute of International Studies, USA
- Certified TESOL Instructor, Monterey Institute of International Studies, USA
Areas of Interest
- Second Language Acquisition
- ELT Methodology
- Teacher Training
- Professional Development
- Board of Directors, Thailand-US Educational Foundation (Fulbright Commission)
- Past Member, Executive Committee, Thai TESOL
Academic Work and Publications
- The Politics of Persuasion (2010). Course textbook in English for Political Science. Thammasat University.
- “An Overview of Vygotsky’ s Language and Thought for EFL Teachers” (2006). LITU Journal.
- “The Anti-Linguistic Imperialism of ELF and its Implications for English Language Learning and Teaching in Thailand” (2012). Thammasat University Journal.
Various ELT articles, seminars, training, and conference presentations.