Academic Work/ Publications
University Lecturer, Language Institute, Thammasat University. Currently Academic Expert Level I
Native English Teacher (EPIK program), Daewha Middle School, Gyongii-do, South Korea.
- Moore, B. (2017). Exploring the merits of team teaching in Thai classrooms: A critical reflection on practice in East Asia. LEARN Journal: Language Education and Acquisition Research Network, 10 (1), 118-133.
- Moore, B. (2013). Discovering the Language Needs of Hotel Workers in Thailand. Thammasat Journal, 31 (2)
- Moore, B. (2009). Perceptions of Identity and Foreign Language Use in Thai Hotel Workers: Insight into Sociocultural Understandings of Foreign Language Learning. LEARN Journal: Language Education and Acquisition Research Network, 4, 19-41.
- Chaengchenkit, R.,Moore, B.,Saiphet, P. & Taylor, P. (2016 October) Incorporating Active Learning Into Foundation Level Thai University Classrooms. Symposium presented at LITU CULI International Conference (ELT Unlimited), Bangkok.
- Moore, B. (2016 June). Producing a ‘localized’ in-house foundation level course book for a Thai University. Presented at the 4th International Conference on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching (FLLT), Bangkok.
- Chanturongakul, P., Moore, B. & Sitthitkul, P. (2015 October) Authenticity in ESP. Symposium presented at CULI International Conference 2015 “ESP: Needs, Pedagogy, and Assessment.” Moore, B. (2015 January). Promoting InterculturalCompetence: Exploring the merits of team teaching. Presented at Thai TESOL conference in Bangkok.
- Moore, B. (2009 October). Perceptions of identity and foreign language use in Thai hotel workers: Insights into socio-cultural understandings of foreign language use. Presented at the 1st international conference on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching (FLLT), Bangkok.