อาจารย์ ดร.สิชล คูวุฒยากร
Language Institute Building, Rangsit Campus
- Ph.D. in Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT), University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
- M.S.Ed. in Teaching English to the Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
- B.A. (First Class Honors) in English, Srinakarinwirot University
Areas of Interest
- Multiliteracies and Digital Literacies
- Technology-enhanced Second and Foreign Language Learning and Pedagogy
- Social Semiotics and Multimodal Discourse Analysis
Academic Work and Publications
- Literacy practices in an informal language learning community of Facebook pages. Paper presented at Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium (CALICO) at Kellog Hotel and Conference Center, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 11-14 May 2016.
- In search for visual grammar: Metaphor, metonymy, and Instragram. Paper presented at Second Language Acquisition and Teaching (SLAT) Roundtable, University of Arizona, 7 March 2015.
- English the Thai Way: Thai Graduate Student Strategies in “Thainess” into online chat in English. Paper presented at Teaching, Learning, and Sociocultural Studies (TLS) Graduate Colloquy, University of Arizona, 20 February 2014.
- Writing Center as a Venue for Academic Writing Socialization of International Graduate Students. Paper co-authored and co-presented with Osman Solmaz at Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) at Utah Valley Convention Center, Provo, UT, 31 October – 2 November 2013.
- Students’ opinions toward student-centered learning: The case of students taking EL172 course during summer 2010 at Thammasat University. Paper presented at Foreign Language Learning and Teaching (FLLT) Conference at Ambassador Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand, 11-12 April 2011.