News and Announcement
LITU Graduate Programs Call for Application
The Graduate Program of the Language Institute, Thammasat University is now open for application for the academic year 2020.
● Doctor of Philosophy Program in English Language Teaching (International Program)
● Master of Arts Programs (English Program) in:
English Language Teaching (ELT)
Career English for International Communication (CEIC)
● Graduate Diploma Program in Professional English (English Program)
Date: December 2, 2019 - May 14, 2020
Date: March 23, 2019 - May 14, 2020 (second round)
Program: Master’s degrees & Diploma
1. Register online at http://litu.tu.ac.th/litu_ma
2. Print out the payment slip and make a payment ( 500 baht) at any branch of Kasikorn Bank (K-Bank).
3. Visit http://litu.tu.ac.th/litu_ma to check your test identification number, test time and test site one week before test date.
4. Please submit one of the following in person to Language Institute English test results: TU-GET (the original copy) or TOEFL or IELTS which was officially issued within 2 years of the application date. Please submit on the date of the written test.
Interested applicants can apply at: http://litu.tu.ac.th/litu_ma
For more information, please contact the Language Institute 1st floor, Thammasat University, Tha Phra Chan Campus Tel. 0 2613 3101-3 or visit our website at grad.litu.tu.ac.th
PhD in ELT: Tel. 0 2613 3108 E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
MA in ELT: Tel 0 2613 3106 E-mail Address: email@example.com
MA in CEIC and DEC in Careers: Tel 0 2613 2669E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Remarks: An applicant may apply for a TU-GET test by visiting http://litu.tu.ac.th/2019/view/post/11