- The lecturers whose Papers have accumulated the most citations
- The lecturers who have the highest number of publications
- The lecturers who have presented their papers in National or International Conference
Research & Publications
- Analysis and Synthesis of LITU Research Papers
- Analysis and Synthesis of LITU Research Papers 2013
- Thammasat Research Ethics
- National Research Council of Thailand Research Ethics
- Code of Conduct for Students
- Handbook of Ethics for Thammasat University Instructors and Researchers
- The Thailand Research Fund
- Office of the National Research Council of Thailand
- Thammasat University
- The Language Institute, TU
- Application Form
- Mentoring System
List of E-Journals in English Language Learning and Teaching
(Please use Thammasat University accounts to access these E-Journals.)
- TU-GET Volume 2 by LITU
- TU-GET Volume 1 by LITU
- English for Health Sciences 1 by Associate Professor Supong Tangkiengsirisin, Ph.D.
- English for Sociologists and Anthropologists 1 by Associate Professor Supong Tangkiengsirisin, Ph.D.
- University English 2 by LITU instructors
- University English 1 by LITU instructors
- TU-GET by LITU
- English for Work by Associate Professor Sucharat Rimkeeratikul, Ph.D.
- English for Social Workers by Wipakorn Chayopong Kawasaki and Zoe Dajani Matthews
- English for Nurses (2nd Edition) by Assistant Professor Siripen Sutharoj
- English for Job Applications by Assistant Professor Tipamas Chumworatayee, Ph.D.
- English for Import-Export Business by Associate Professor Sucharat Rimkeeratikul, Ph.D.
- English for Economics by Associate Professor Sucharat Rimkeeratikul, Ph.D.
- Brush Up On Your English by Assistant Professor Monnipha Somphong, Ph.D.
LITU Online Journals